*Extension* for Abstract submission deadline: 30th April 2023
You can submit your Abstract and participate in the Poster Exhibition following the guidelines outlined below:
- Submit a short Abstract (2000 characters including spaces) using the attached Short Abstract Template
Abstract submission deadline: 15th April 2023
- Participants that wish to submit an extended 3-page abstract (maximum) that will be published by the IoP are invited to use the following Template
All abstracts will be published by IoP and will received an ISBN number.
- In an effort to increase visibility of their work and networking, in addition to their abstract or 3-page paper, participants are invited to submit a Poster (same title as their abstract). This will be in display during the event. There will dedicated sessions during when colleagues will have the chance to present their work and elaborate in more detailed to interested participants.
Best Presentation award: Based on the comments of an evaluation committee and the feedback from the participants, 3 awards will be given and will be announced at the end of the event
Posters have to be printed by you in size 77cm x 115cm (115cm height) and brought to the Workshop; stands will be provided. You can use any style keeping the overall dimensions mentioned here.
Poster submission deadline: 15th May 2023
Best Poster Award Criteria:
- Textual and visual organization
- Oral delivery (brief presentation according to the IICR programme)
Please submit your abstract/poster to firstname.lastname@example.org